In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus «On the Financial Investigations Bodies of the State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus» the main tasks of the financial investigations bodies are as follows:
- to protect public and state interests from criminal trespasses and offenses in economic sphere,
- to maintain the economic security of the Republic of Belarus,
- to protect legal rights and interests of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens, apatrides and organizations in economic sphere,
- to prevent, detect and suppress economic crimes and administrative infractions, including corruption,
- to hold preliminary investigation, interrogation (in criminal cases) and the relevant administrative procedures within their scope of authority,
- to perform other tasks stipulated in the legislation.
Development of versions - «CVR «OKTJABR'SKIJ»